Stainless Steel Coffee Maker Moka Pot Geyser Coffee Makers Coffee Pot Espresso Maker Brewer Latte Coffee Tools Percolator Stove
Coffee Maker Features:
Type: 2/4/6/9/12 cup
Package list: 1*coffee maker
This coffee maker is made of superior stainless steel material.
The coffee pot is easy to clean.
How to use:
1. Firstly, fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
2. Then, insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso. Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base.
3. Heat until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post.
4. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove the item from stove.
1. Heat may be too high if coffee pot produces coffee with a burnt like taste. Try lowering the heat.
2. Please do not use in the dishwasher.
3. Please clean it with boiled water at least three times before the first use.
4. Please do not boil the moka pot when there is no water in it.
5. Please ensure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot.
6. Please do not remove and clean the coffee maker before it become cold.
- Before first use, please wash 3 times.
- The water mustn't spill over the relief valve.
- Before first use, please wash 3 times
- The water mustn't spill over the relief valve
1.Please allow a little size error due to manual measurement.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.